Order Online: https://www.vendorelite.com/hair_extensions_type/tape_in
Tape-in hair extensions are a great way to add length and volume to your hair. Tape-ins are applied by bonding the extension to small sections of your natural hair with double-sided tape. Tape-in extensions can last up to 8 weeks with proper care and can be reused multiple times.
Here are some tips on how to use tape-in hair extensions:
- Tape-in hair extensions should be applied to clean, dry hair. Make sure to shampoo and condition your hair before application and let it air dry completely. Do not use any oils or products in your hair before applying the extensions as this can cause the tape to not adhere properly.
- Tape-in hair extensions can be applied by a professional or at home. If you are applying them at home, make sure to read all instructions carefully and have everything you need before starting.
- Tape-in extensions should be applied to small sections of hair, about 1-2 inches wide. Start at the back of your head and work your way up.
- To apply the extensions, take a small section of hair and place the adhesive tape on top. Press down firmly to make sure it is secure.
- Repeat this process until all extensions are in place.
- Tape-in hair extensions can last for 6-8 weeks with proper care. Be sure to use gentle shampoo and conditioner, and avoid using heat styling tools.
- Tape-in extensions can be removed by a professional, or at home with a special remover product. If you are removing them at home, make sure to follow all instructions carefully to avoid damage to your hair.